Paralegal Training | Client Relationship Management Skills
Client Relationship Management Skills
Full Day Workshop - Developed by NALP and DPSS
To provide participants with the skills, knowledge and competencies required to effectively create, develop, and manage a variety of client relationships and to enable the management of client expectations and outcomes
This course is designed for paralegals who need to develop their skills and knowledge in the context of working with a range a client’s and situations, in an effective and efficient manner.
This course has been developed with an emphasis on practical applications of contract management. The workshop will be participant centred, using tools, techniques and paralegal based case studies.
DPSS have over 25 years experience providing bespoke and tailored training solutions. Working within businesses and organisations to offer expert training in commerical skills through engaging and informative workshops.
- Understand the basic concepts of managing commercial relationships
- Utilize a range of tools and techniques to establish the most appropriate type of relationship, including the DPSS web application ©
- Appreciate the commercial importance of effective relationship management and its added value to the paralegal and the client
- Appreciate the link between contractual terms and the relationship with the client
- Develop appropriate relationship strategies and plans to ensure continuing development
- Appreciate the critical role of negotiated and agreed KPI and SLA to manage client expectations
NALP Members Exclusive Price: £220 + VAT
Usual Course fee: £275 + VAT
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course
It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
This course is run by DPSS. This is not an Ofqual Course through NALP