Commercial Skills for Paralegal
Full Day Workshop - Developed by NALP and DPSS
To enable participants to understand the basic principles of commercial management in the context paralegal enterprises and to enable them to develop the commercials aspect
This course is designed for practising paralegals and new paralegals who wish to develop tdevelop their business management skills in the context of setting up and/or managing their own practice and/our working in a group practice or partnership.
This course has been developed with an emphasis on practical applications of contract management. The workshop will be participant centred, using tools, techniques and paralegal based case studies.
DPSS have over 25 years experience providing bespoke and tailored training solutions. Working within businesses and organisations to offer expert training in commerical skills through engaging and informative workshops.
- Gain an overview of business development skills which underpin effective business performance
- Appreciate and mitigate the commercial risks
- Understand and utilize a range of business development models including strategic planning
- Utilize a range of methods to gain and retain clients
- Understand and apply client relationship management techniques
- Develop and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA) and contracts with clients
NALP Members Exclusive Price: £220 + VAT
Usual Course fee: £275 + VAT
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course
It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
This course is run by DPSS. This is not an Ofqual Course through NALP