Legal Office Management - Level 2
Distance Learning Course from Stonebridge Associated College
About the Course
There is an increasing demand for Legal Office Managers all over the UK. Legal Office Managers oversee the daily operations of a firm, working closely with legal staff and coordinating activities within the legal office.
Poor management of an office can portray an unprofessional image for the firm, this course will provide you with the understanding, knowledge, and skills to help your office run smoothly.
- Introduction to management
- The business plan
- Marketing and operations management
- Human resources & technology
- Financial management
- Define Management
- Discuss the importance of having a sound Business Plan
- Examine the Marketing Policy
- Summarise the elements involved in Human Resources
- Examine what Financial Information may be required
£350 (Incl. VAT) or pay a deposit of £150 and two installments of £100.
• All study materials
• Study Guide
• Full Tutor and Admin support
• The course fee includes one-year NALP student membership
You should allow at least 1 - 2 hours of study to complete each question paper.
This method of continual assessment ensures that your personal tutor can consistently monitor your progress and provide you with assistance throughout the duration of the course.
The approximate amount of time required to complete the course is 50 hours.
Level 2 Legal Office Management Award
At the end of this
You will also receive a SAC Legal Office Managment Diploma and be entitled to Affiliate membership of the NALP
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course
It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
This course is run by Stonebridge Associated Colleges. This is not an
Ofqal Course by NALP