Level 7 Matrimonial & Civil Partnership Disputes (Procedural Law)
Distance Learning Course Fee: £400 (Incl. VAT) or pay a deposit of £150 and two instalments of £125.
Course fees include all course material, assignment and test marking, full tutorial support, one-year NALP student membership and certificates on completion.
Introduction to the principles of marriage and Civil Partnerships:
- Marriage defined
- Null, void and voidable marriages
- Capacity to enter into civil partnerships
- void and voidable civil partnerships
- Grounds for Divorce and Dissolution of a Civil Partnership
- Ancillary Relief
- Domestic Proceedings and Orders in the Magistrates Court
- Procedure on dissolution of a Civil Partnership
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
1.Critically analyse and explain the legal procedures relating to marriages and civil partnerships
2.Critically asses, justify and explain their advice to clients in relation to a complex divorce or civil partnership procedure from inception through to dissolution
One assignment and one multiple choice test
Study Time: 4 weeks,
(7hrs per week)
Enrol Here or call us on 0845 862 7000
One of the following is required:
A Law Degree based on Common Law.
Overseas students please note, your degree needs to include The English Legal System.
If not, you do have the option of studying the relevant General Principals of Law subjects
before commencing this course)