Marketing and Sales Management Skills for Paralegals
Full Day Workshop - Developed by NALP and DPSS
This course is will enable paralegals to understand the marketing and sales process, in the context of paralegal and associated services, from researching the market to client contract signature. The course will highlight and how to utilize the various marketing and sales management techniques, tools, models, and framework
This course is designed for those who have direct or indirect responsibility for the effective management and development of marketing and sales related activities across the organisation or need to understand them to ensure alignment.
This course has been developed with an emphasis on practical applications of contract management. The workshop will be participant centred, using tools, techniques and paralegal based case studies.
DPSS have over 25 years experience providing bespoke and tailored training solutions. Working within businesses and organisations to offer expert training in commerical skills through engaging and informative workshops.
- Understand marketing as an organisational function, business concept and organisational philosophy
- Develop effective sales and marketing plans and campaigns
- Create an effective marketing mix
- Appreciate the need for market research and analysis
- Compare transactional and relationship marketing and explain the benefits of client loyalty and retention
- Utilizing social media to reach out and secure client
- Understand and utilize established marketing and sales models, including MR, PLC and portfolio analysis etc
- Understand apply sales techniques and team management
NALP Members Exclusive Price: £220 + VAT
Usual Course fee: £275 + VAT
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course
It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
This course is run by DPSS. This is not an Ofqual Course through NALP