Practical Contract Management
Full Day Workshop - Developed by NALP and DPSS
To provide participants with an overview of the process of managing commercial contracts and agreements with both clients, contractors, and service providers to ensure contract performance, compliance and to reduce risk
This course is design for those within the practice who are responsible for the effective management of commercial contracts and agreements.
This course has been developed with an emphasis on practical applications of contract management. The workshop will be participant centred, using tools, techniques and paralegal based case studies.
DPSS have over 25 years experience providing bespoke and tailored training solutions. Working within businesses and organisations to offer expert training in commerical skills through engaging and informative workshops.
- Develop robust contract plans, including ITTs, RFQ, RFP, scope of work and award strategies
- Appreciate the legal aspects of contract management
- Negotiate effectively with key stakeholders, making use of the key skills of persuading and influencing and to work with stakeholders to improve outcomes
- Manage the process of disputes and claims
- Create and manage effect commercial relationships with contractors and suppliers
- Make effective use of lessons learned to promote improvements from less than optimal outcomes, using appropriate templates.
- Develop and monitor appropriate and robust Key Performance Indicators and SLA’s to manage contractor’s and facilitate improved performance
- Make appropriate use of best practice contract management tools, techniques and templates
NALP Members Exclusive Price: £220 + VAT
Usual Course fee: £275 + VAT
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course
It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
This course is run by DPSS. This is not an Ofqual Course through NALP